“There should be a special library set up in every Temple….. The Temple EXCOS, should be able to fund and maintain the library project… instead of purchasing Guns and other dangerous Arms”
IDEAS ON TEMPLE REFORMS BY ENOFE (KANEM-BORNU TEMPLE)
Its a new dawn my brothers, NBM is breaking new grounds. Though i have been silent on here for some time now, this is due to my busy Academic schedule.
I have often read so many comments from my brothers on this particular topic.But i have a few contributions too.
1. No doubt that we have some bad eggs in the movement right from the National to the Temples, we have to always put the Aims and objectives of the movement forward, if we have this at the forefront of every NBM activity at any level, we can be fully armed with the truth and then and only then can we run.
2. The few men who are armed with the truth should live by examples and keep track of any Temple activity ,tackling issues without fear or favor.
3. The National,Zones,Sub-Zones and Neighborhoods should show love to all Temple axe men and illuminate their hearts and behaviors with the power of love that knows no impossibilities. NBM was built on this.
4. We are all emphasizing on the need for temple axe men to be very serious with their Academics, no one has said anything about redirecting their minds to their Black Education, we have to learn about Africa and Great African minds if we are to effect change,the African traditional religion,Way of life and African History should be center of their Academics.
There should be a special library set up in every Temple to ensure that Axe men are mentored of Africa and her History so that they can be fully grounded in Blackism, this library should have books that sheds light on African science,Technology,Tradition,History and so many more.
5. The Temple EXCOS, should be able to fund and maintain the library project and give full account of the money in their possession, instead of purchasing Guns and other dangerous Arms with the funds, they should utilize it as wise men by Arming the TA’s with the right knowledge of Africa.
6. IT’s should be a platform for thinking and enlightenment , TA’s should be checked during IT’s based on what they have gathered on Africa in the Library through books and E-resources ,new topics should be pondered upon by Axe men during this meeting and solutions should be proffered to the problem facing Africa,fresh topics should be dished out to TA’s to read and make researches on in order to broaden their Knowledge on Africa,her Problems and the Solution
Aye Jaja Jalingo KBHT